The WC180 is one of the first products we ever manufactured, and years later, it continues to show why. This wireless door chime kit was one of the first in the industry to feature a bright, Xenon flashing strobe light to provide the hard-of-hearing a visual indicator that accompanies the sound of the door chime to alert you when a visitor arrives at your door.
The kit is easy to install and consists of 1 x wireless door chime receiver that plugs into a standard wall outlet, and 1 x wireless, outdoor rated wireless push button. The kit comes programmed so that all you have to do is mount the push button outside using double-sided tape or mounting screws (included) and plug the receiver into the wall. The kit is expandable by adding more receivers and/or push buttons throughout your home. With a range of up to 150 ft., this kit works best in smaller homes and offices.
*Please note: the wireless range is up to 150 ft. This is line-of-site, meaning environmental and building materials will reduce the effective range. For larger homes & offices, see the LRA-D1000S wireless door chime kit with strobe.
WC180 Product Features:
- Plugin receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet
- Up to 150 ft. wireless range (from push button to receiver)
- Xenon flashing strobe light will flash for approximately 15 seconds when receiver is triggered
- Three available sound options; “ding-dong,” “dong-ding,” and “4-note Westminster Chime”
- Kit consists of one wireless push button and one plugin receiver
- Kit comes programmed for easy setup and installation
- A total of 3 push buttons can work with 1 x receiver. Unlimited receivers work with each push button.
- Mounting hardware included for push button
- Wireless push button is battery powered (included) and is outdoor rated
- FCC certified
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply