SS110 Simple to Use Wireless Door Chime Kit with 1,000 ft. Range
SS110 Economical Wireless Door Chime Kit Features:
When looking for an economical, easy-to-use, and effective wireless door chime kit, look no further than the SS110 one. The kit includes a wireless, outdoor-rated push button and a plugin door chime receiver. Don’t let the low cost of this kit fool you. This is a great kit for any home or small office with a range of up to 1,000 ft., volume control, and 52 sound options.
- 52 ringtones
- Four levels of adjustable volume; 25-95 decibels
- Weather-resistant push button
- LED lights on the push button when activated
- Made with environmentally friendly ABS materials
- Compatible with multiple receivers and transmitters
- Built-in memory remembers door chime selection, even after the push button is replaced in the push button.
- chime sound can be easily changed by forwarding and backward button
- easy setup & installation
- The voltage of the Plug-In Smart Receiver is AC 110V ~ AC 220V 50Hz/60Hz.
- The battery in Transmitter: 12V 23A Alkaline Battery
- Power Consumption (Transmitter): < 10mW
- Wireless Range: 1000 ft in Open Air; 300-500 ft w/ Metal Security Doors and Walls
- Working Frequency: 433.92 MHz±280KHz
- Working Temperature: -30℃~70℃
How to Install the SS111 Push Button
The push button in this kit is the SS111. It is outdoor rated and is mounted using double-sided tape or the included mounting screws. Separate the top half of the push button from the lower half. Mount the lower half (using double-sided tape or screws), and remove the small piece of paper from the battery terminal (see graphic below).
How to Program the Push Button to the Receiver.
- Scroll down through the available melodies using the up/down scroll button on the side of the receiver (see the image below).
- Once you find the melody you want the receiver to play for the push button, stop scrolling.
- Hold the volume button (see image below) for approximately 5 seconds until you hear a quick chime sound, and the blue LED starts flashing rapidly. This denotes the receiver is in pairing mode.
- Within 5 seconds, push the center push button.
- You should hear the selected melody play, and the blue LED on the receiver will flash with the chosen melody.
- If you do not have any other sensors/transmitters to pair, programming/pairing is complete.
- If you have another sensor/transmitter to program, go back to step 1 above.
Video to Illustrate programming/pairing
The short video below demonstrates how to program or pair a sensor/transmitter to the receiver. In the video, the user is programming a magnetic door contact to the receiver. For programming, the SS111 push button push the button in the center of the push button rather than separating the magnetic as the user does in this video.