The LRA-D1000S is a wireless door chime kit that features a plugin chime receiver and a wireless push button. Add as many plug-in receivers (LRA-DCRXS) to expand the kit as you would like, including the LRA-DCRX battery operated receiver and the LRA-VPRX vibrating pager. The LRA-DCRXS is capable of working with two different transmitters. Each transmitter will play a distinct tune or melody programmed by the user.
A great feature of this receiver is the bright, flashing strobe light. Ideal for the hard of hearing or in loud locations, the strobe light will grab your attention. Optionally, the user can turn the strobe light off and use sound only, or even use strobe light only, muting the sound. The range of this product makes it ideal for large and small homes alike, as well as shops, stores, or other retail locations. Simply mount the wireless push button outside the front door and plug the receiver into a standard wall outlet. The push button in this kit comes programmed from the factory to the included receiver.
LRA-DCRX Plugin Chime Receiver Features:
- Plugs into a standard 120V AC wall outlet, up to 1,000 ft. from transmitters.
- Receiver has three operating modes; strobe only, sound only, sound & strobe.
- Receiver plays 18 different melodies, with each programmed transmitter having an assigned melody.
- Receiver can pair with two different transmitters, each transmitter programmed into 1 of 2 zones.
- Two flashing patterns of strobe represent each zone; slow & fast.
- Visual indicator shows when paired transmitter battery is low.
- Operates at 915MHz.
- Operating temperature range of 32 F to 104 F.
- Indoor rated only.
- Dimensions are 2.5''L x 1.2'"W x 4.75''H, weight of .25lbs.
LRA-PBTXA Wireless Push Button Features:
- White push button with green illumination around center push when transmitting signal.
- Range of up to 1,000 ft. from LRA series receiver.
- Powered by CR2032 lithium battery, included.
- Ships with mounting hardware.
- Outdoor rated.
- Dimensions are 2 7/8''H x 3 5/8'' W x 2 1/8'' D.