ERA-VPRX Portable Long-Range Receiver with Rechargeable Battery Pack
The ERA-VPRX is a portable long-range receiver that includes a rechargeable battery pack. The unit features a volume control button and has vibration mode. It can work with up to 16 compatible ERA sensors and transmitters.
The ERA-VPRX is a handheld (will also sit upright on the desk) portable receiver that will work with up to sixteen (16) ERA-compatible sensors/transmitters. The receiver features a built-in, rechargeable battery pack with a standby time of up to 6 days and a charger. When triggered by a transmitter, the receiver will play one of sixteen deleted melodies, featuring a volume control button and an option to vibrate when activated.
When not in your pocket or attached to your pants, the receiver can sit upright on a desktop and work while charging. It also features an activation log that records activation. This log will record a date and time stamp for up to 200 entries per zone. You can use this receiver with up to 16 sensors or other ERA receivers, such as the ERA-DCRX and the ERA-RXPG.
With a range of up to 4,000 ft., the ERA-VPRX allows users to roam freely throughout the office or warehouse without missing notification from paired sensors.
- Works with up to 16 ERA-compatible transmitters/sensors
- You may also use this receiver with other ERA-compatible receivers
- The line of sight range of the receiver is up to 4,000 ft. from the sensor/transmitter.
- Includes clip to wear receiver on pants/shorts or small enough to fit in a pocket.
- LCD provides easy programming and an alert record log.
- Volume control adjusts the volume up to 90 dBA at 5 feet.
- Included battery pack has a standby time of up to 6 days. Recharge with included USB micro cable and brick.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Multi-Zone, Volume Control